Sunday, June 3, 2007

Microsoft Surface Unleashed!

Greetings everyone, I'm gLiTcH_, if all goes well with this blog, expect me to contribute some of tech articles, news, and maybe some funny content. Enjoy guys! More power to this blog. Thanks for the invite! My articles will be all original so please leave reference if you plan to blog about this. :)

Microsoft has recently announced their latest new technology that is actually been used in the late 80's. Thing new about this is that this technology has been pushed to the masses and may soon start the era of multi-touch computing. Whether your pro-Microsoft or anti-Microsoft, you have to give them credit for this accomplishment. This technology is freaking awesome and I want one! Too bad this is gonna cost at least $5,000 - $10,000. But I'm sure by next year, more affordable personal ones will be available. I believe that this is the weapon against Apple's iPhone which also uses similar technology.

So what is the Microsoft Surface? Combine touch screen technology with a table..... and a 30-inch screen. Watch the video and see!


No comments: